How to hide subscriber count on Youtube?
Here is a quick visual guide how to hide subscriber count on Youtube.
1. Go to studio.youtube.com and log in with your credentials.
2. On the left side, click Settings.
3. In Settings, go to Channel.
4. Go to Advanced Settings.
5. Scroll down a bit and uncheck option to “Display the number of people subscribed to my channel”. That’s it!
Why would you hide subscriber count on Youtube?
There can be plenty of reasons.
– Maybe your subscriber count is too small at the moment – e.g. less than 1K, 5K or 10K;
– You are not focusing on subscribers;
– Low subscriber count can be damaging to your brand.
Of course, when your subscriber count reaches >50K mark, I would really recommend to show it. Because, it is an additonal proof of quality for your upcoming subscribers.